Sunday, May 22, 2011

Special offer: one slightly shop-soiled Meadows Milly up for grabs

Bit concerned that I may be turning into a Jumeirah Jane (Meadows Milly??) after clocking up two speed shopping sessions at Mall of the Emirates in less than 36 hours. I need to get a grip or before I know it I'll be doing twice-weekly sessions at Tips & Toes and claiming I simply can't live without bi-monthly caviar and pearl facials.

I think I need a job.

Anybody want to hire me? 13 or so years of cross-sector consumer PR experience with lots of in-house training, mentoring and copywriting under my belt... more than happy to diversify. I'll be available from September.

All legal offers considered, email: mothersontheverge@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I'll hire you - any good at grouting?

Kate S. said...

Sadly not! Rubbish at DIY of all kinds. :-(

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Oh ... *looks disappointed*