Some of the choice quotes I've heard in the past week:
- "I have to rush or I'll be late for my personal trainer."
- "I was so upset last night when I heard that you'd been saying that my daughter was being mean to your child that I couldn't make my husband his dinner."
- "You just won't believe the trouble I've been through with my maid recently. I am beyond annoyed."
- "You're flying Economy? Really? I told Colin that if he books me and the kids into anything less than Business Class for our trip home this summer then I'd rather stay here in Dubai. I just can't bear it otherwise."
- "And I said to her, Honey, if you're going to do it then you'll have to go to the Lebanon. The doctors there do the best breasts in the world. It's not something you want to take a chance on, is it?"