I always resolve to not make any New Year's resolutions but yet again the temptation is too strong.
- I will learn to say "no". My days as a total sap are over - instead I resolve to be outwardly selfish like everyone else rather than agree to do things I don't want to do, which invariably results in my spending the next week inwardly fuming and hating everyone involved
- I will have a facial/ pedicure/ other essential grooming thing at least once per month. Then there's no excuse for looking like a hag
- I will be nicer to Alpha and let him have a lie-in at least once a month (rather than once in a blue moon)
- I will get myself in training for next Christmas' Trivial Pursuit challenge from January onwards to avoid feeling like an ill-educated fool next year
- I will do the laundry on a regular basis rather than when the pile of fetid garments piled up in the corner gets so high I can't see the kitchen
- I will blog more often
- I will try to feel less guilty about things I have no control over
- I will make more of an effort to do homework with the kids
- I wil try to take up some form of exercise in a (possibly futile) attempt to delay the inevitable onset of the Dreaded Sag
- I will learn to speak Arabic
Happy New Year!!!