Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fug-ly

I just had to post a link to this site because I can't remember the last time I actually sat at the computer and just giggled and then laughed so loud I couldn't breathe and the Rabbit thought I might be choking on my "big people spicy gum" which is what I tell her so she stops trying to swipe my gum stash.

So here it is: Go Fug Yourself.

And I know at least 77.9 percent of you have already seen and read this, and the other 22.1 percent of you will think it's the meanest site in the world and I am equally mean for laughing with this extraordinarily sharp hilarious women but guess what -- I DON'T CARE!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hi,

Sorry, couldn't find an email address - just wanted to let you know that I have started a british parent bloggers blog ring. If you'd like to join or read more,I posted about it on www.littlemummy.com.

Thanks