Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Beyond Ridiculously Grotesque

A roach, something so large it had to have been prehistoric, was crawling on The Rabbit's bed not just 10 minutes ago. If I type badly or makse some spelling, syntax or spelling errors in this post, too bad. I can barely stop shaking. To try and understand how physically big this thing was I was attempt to use type letters to show you:


ccccccccccc
ccccccccccc
oooooooo
ooooooooo
ccccccccccccccccccccccc
ccccccccccccccccccccccc
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
oooooooooooooooooooooo
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cccccccccccccc
ccccccccccccccc
hhhhhhhhhhh

I just previewed this on the screen. Oh yeah. That big. Really. And I have not been drinking. (Although I am now.)

The Prince smashed it. He says he did because all I could do was just grab The Rabbit and run. Truly it is that big. Bigger than the damn mouse I once had crawl across my kitchen floor when we lived in the Seaport. EXCEPT THIS WAS ON MY DAUGHTER"S BED!!!!!!!!

This is just ridiculous. I don't live in the damn tropics. I don't even live in Florida. If the freaking roaches are going to start coming this big, we need weapons. And Combat ain't going to cut it.

1 comment:

Oh, The Joys said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel about the BIG HAIRY VISITORS - though we call those giant roaches "palmetto bugs" which sounds nicer, but I still leave the room if one is in there. Those suckers are FAST!