Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dairy of a PR 'girl': the results

At long last, some of the results of the balancing-fruit-on-model-mammaries slog of last week:

click here to see what I do for a living (and no I'm NOT the girl in the picture, sadly)

or here

Hurrah. My ass is not grass. And even though I realise that my job is a little ridiculous (in the great scheme of things), I am still rather foolishly pleased...

But one of the many pleasures of having children is the fact that they keep things in perspective. I got home tonight and proudly showed displayed a copy of the Express, one of the bigger bits of coverage. Firstborn giggled, "That silly lady has strawberries on her boobies!" while the Small(er) One simply looked bemused.

3 comments:

Manhattan Mama said...

This is brilliant! Did you come up with the concept?

Yummy London Mummy said...

guilty as charged. :-)

SJ said...

I"m so impressed that you came up with the idea (and with the coverage--no pun intended there) As a former PR girl myself, I can relate to the oddities.