Thursday, April 27, 2006

Major Goof

Okay peeps -- YLM and I messed up huge -- I've been away on a much needed vacation and she has been away with crazed work life and we haven't posted in nearly two months. This after getting a rave review and nice nod from Parenting magazine's BayTalk site.
How lame are we?
I guess no lamer than anny mom out there trying to juggle it all.

So here's my promise to all you -- a post a day. Yes, I know that's insane. But I'm going to try and make this happen.

What I realized, after avoideing even checking the site for the past weeks, is that I missed hearing from you guys. And I missed my little "room of my own."

So PLEASE come back!
Find us!
Write us!

5 comments:

The One With The Food said...

It's about darn time! Just kidding but so glad you are back. I hope you had a great vaca. I miss Cali so much!

Manhattan Mama said...

I know me too.....I do love NYC, but there is something so beautiful and wild about the west coast to me....

sarah said...

glad you guys came back!!! I just found you as you took your hiatus and I can only read about the grim reaper obsession so many times! LOL

Manhattan Mama said...

Hey Sarah -- love to see you here. Thank you for coming back....I know, the grim reaper thing was hilarious but then so is much of YLM rants! And there's a new one!

Anonymous said...

Hey-don't feel bad! I first read your blog after the babytalk article, and haven't been able to find the time to come back and READ your blog, let alone write anything. I do so enjoy your writing- thanks!